- Economical flow measurement of liquids (≥5 μS/cm) with solid content (≤10%)
- -25…+120°C / -13…+248°F
- Wafer-style design: DN10…150 / ⅜…6″, max. PN40 / ASME Cl 300
- 4…20 mA, pulse, frequency, status, HART®
The OPTIFLUX 1100 is a cost-effective electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) with lightweight wafer-style design. The meter is an economical solution for general applications with conductive liquids (≥5 μS/cm) and lower solid content (up to 10%). Unlike the basic device OPTIFLUX 1050, the OPTIFLUX 1100 offers a better accuracy. It is suitable for use in various industries – from water, wastewater and mobile applications to machine building (OEM), agriculture and utilities to firefighting.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Lightweight and compact wafer-style (“sandwich”) design for space saving installation
- Reinforced PFA liner: Smooth surface, excellent chemical resistance
- Pipe cross-section without restrictions for slurries with non abrasive solid particles
- Standard measurement accuracy: ±0.3% or ±1 mm/s of measured value (MV)
- Diagnostics incl. conductivity, electrode error, ambient and process temperature etc.
- No periodical maintenance needed
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool
Belum ada ulasan.