- Chemically resistant liner materials
- Compact version up to IP69, remote version IP68
- Flange: DN25…1200 / 1…48″, max. PN40 / ASME Cl 300
- 4…20 mA, pulse, frequency, status, HART®
- The OPTIFLUX 2100 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for standard water and wastewater applications. It is the ideal solution for all general flow applications where reliable flow measurement with sufficient yet not extremely high accuracy is required. Installation in measurement chambers subject to (constant) flooding is possible with the remote IP68 / NEMA 6P rated version.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Optional for subsoil installation and constant flooding
- Proven and unsurpassed life time, huge installed base
- Standard wet calibration
- PP or hard rubber liner: suitable for low concentrated chemicals
- Tamper proof
- Standard measurement accuracy: ±0.3% or ±1mm/s of measured value (MV)
- Diagnostics incl. conductivity, electrode error, ambient and process temperature etc.
- Full bore design: No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss
- Meets potable water standards: ACS, DVGW, NSF, TZW, WRAS etc.
- For hazardous areas: ATEX, IECEx, FM, CSA
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool
Belum ada ulasan.