SHM SANITARY EMF METERS DN100
Technical Specifications :
- Size : DN100 (4 Inch)
- Preset Pressure : 1.6
- Flow Rate 15 M/S (Max) : 424.11 m3/h
- L : 250 mm
- W : 215 mm
- H : 265 mm
- D1 : 180 mm
SHM SANITARY EMF METERS DN100, SHM Sanitary Electromagnetic Flow Meters 4 Inch : Digital Flow Meters for conductive liquid are made from stainless steel SUS 316 and lining material from PTFE capable for strong corrosive medium such as strong acids & alkali. High performance, high realibility.
SHM Sanitary Electromagnetic Flow Meters widely used in steel, electricity, petroleum, chemical, coal, metallurgy, paper making, water supply and drainage, food, medicine industry, etc. General process test of liquid : Cement water, paper pulp, pastry liquid, Mud, Fruit Slurry, and any other serous fluids.
Features SHM Sanitary EMF Meters :
- Main power : AC220V 50Hz/ DC24V
- Power consumptio <15w
- Big backlighting LCD screen display instantaneous flow, total flow, and percentage of flow as well as alarm display, four thin-film touch nubs for data set.
- Forward and reverse total quantity
- Accuracy +/-0.5% Protection Grade : IP 65
- Anti-failure clock caan save records for 16 times.
- Signal Output : Analog 4-20mA, 0Hz-50 Khz, 2 alarm outputs : high and low limit alarm communication : RS 485, RS 232, MODBUS, HART, PROFIBUS-DP.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 4064
- Warranty 2 years (Full service and spare parts).